Living in the Front Row is a 3 part coaching program for women who want to boost their confidence, be more accepting of themselves, confront their fears, and develop their personal fountain of joy.
Many of us, as women, worry about being too much, the backlash of putting ourselves out there, and if we are worthy of going for it (“it” – being whatever your heart desires).
- We make excuses that keep us small and safe.
- We create barriers that feed our fears and insecurities.
- We shy away from confronting people or aspects of our lives that make us feel taken advantage of and unhappy.
- We waste time keeping up appearances instead of using our precious time to nurture our inner confidence to have a front row seat in our lives.
Living in the Front Row in a highly interactive coaching program that will support women in
- reflecting on current habits,
- challenging beliefs that under-serve them,
- nurturing their front row viewpoint,
- and building confidence so she can take the lead in your daily life.
March 14, 2015 8am PT (9am MT, 10am CT, 11pm ET)
Online class discussing the 4 pillars of living in the front row + 5 “front row tasks”
Schedule 30 Minute 1:1 coaching session with Kanesha
March 28, 2015 8am PT (9am MT, 10am CT, 11pm ET)
Online class discussing next steps and designing your Front Row compass
- Access to class recordings to keep in your Front Row “tool kit”
- Front Row private Facebook group
- Networking with other women
- Surprise goodies