A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you're in and take advantage of it.
In the "Focus on What Matters Guided Journal” - month #8 is dedicated to imagination.
I wanted to share the reflection and guiding questions that you will find - in month 8 - in this guided journal.
Reflecting on last month:
- What accomplishments are you celebrating?
- Were you able to focus on your priorities?
- What worked well?
- What modification(s) will you make regarding your planning?
- How can you improve on your execution of tasks/activities?
I M A G I N A T I O N
- When you are feeling frazzled and distracted, what is cluttering your mind, space, and energy?
- If you could create your ideal and most perfect day, what would it look and feel like?
- What 2-to-5 things could you work on, this month, to make your ideal day more of a reality?
- Notes & Ideas:
Learn more about the guided journal here.