Who loves sticky (post-it) notes?
When I teach my M.A.N.A.G.E. system in my "Hack Your Planner" workshop, I talk a lot about using sticky notes.
The "N" stands for "Narrow your daily to-do list by using sticky notes and fold out pages".
Sticky notes provide a lot flexibility when you're in the project management, collaboration, and planning stages.
I encourage workshop participants to use sticky notes to:
- Color code tasks assigned to specific classes
- Create moveable checklists
- Assign tasks (by sticky note colors or shapes) for group projects
- Customize sticky notes to support different abilities and/or learning styles
- Add creativity to a school issued planner - so it's more customizable
- Provide inspiration and pep talks from home (written by you or by a loved ones)
Get more tips for your daily organization, business planning, and back-to-school needs.
Check out the Purposeful Productivity tools.
I still have space on my schedule to book additional productivity, Parent Education, and/or TEEN workshops.
So be sure to get in touch so I can come help amplify your mindfulness, creativity, productivity, and boldness!
Connect with me here.
I have 4 workshops to support adults and teens - coming up - so help spread the news.
August 24, 2019 - 2pm
Hack Your Planner (Saratoga Library)
September 7, 2019 - 11am
Mindfulness Rx (Gilroy Library)
September 14, 2019 - 2pm
Mindfulness Rx (Cupertino Library)
September 22, 2019 - 1pm
Hack Your Planner (Mitchell Park Library)