7 benefits of journaling
1. It helps slow your mind down
2. Journaling helps boost (increase) your creativity
3. Your journal can be the keeper of your worries - so you can feel unburdened throughout your day
4. You can boost your self-confidence and decrease self-rejection because the release of endorphins and dopamine will improve your mood
5. Creating a daily habit of expressing yourself - on your own terms - can lead to powerful healing
6. You monitor your goals - and make positive adjustments as needed
7. It's fun - plus, you probably have some gorgeous journals collecting dust. Time to start using those today!
How to use the prompts:
- Each number corresponds to the day of the month (e.g. 5 = September 5th)
- In your journal (hard copy or electronic) respond to each prompt.
- You can write, draw, doodle, or include clipping (e.g. collage).
- There is no right or wrong way to respond to each prompt.
- Allow your creativity to guide you.
- Keep it simple or make it elaborate.
- Give yourself at least 15 minutes, each day, to journal.
- Trust your process.
- Have fun and allow yourself to explore.
Power of Pleasure Card Deck