Tomorrow is the end of another month.
How do you feel about that?
The end of the month can be the end of many things - but it's also time to prepare for news things to come.
As I go through my days and take note of how quickly time seems to be moving, I have an end of month "wrap up" list that helps me feel fresh and ready for new opportunities.
Going through this "wrap up" each month helps me feel like I have my "ducks in a row" - without worrying about things being perfect.
I know I'm a work on progress and I use my F.O.C.U.S. Protocol to keep my mindset and plans purposeful and realistic.
Here are 8 things you can do to wrap up the current month and prepare for the new one.
1. Record your accomplishments from the current month.
2. Clean up your inbox. Respond, delete, file, and unsubscribe to email messages from the last 30-31 days.
3. Organize, delete, and upload the pictures you took this month - on your phone.
4. Review and update your budget.
5. Find and organize the business cards you collected during the month. Schedule time to do follow ups.
6. Register for a personal development event or course.
7. Re-commit to your inner and outer wellness goals.
8. Identify areas where you need support - or where you need to outsource tasks so you can amplify your boldness, decrease decision making fatigue, and meet your goals.
How do you prepare for a new month?
What strategies keep you moving forward at your right pace?
What changes or upgrades do you want/need to make?
Check out the Focus on What Matters guided journal to help you with mapping out your goals.