8 Journaling Tips For Making It A Part Of Your Everyday Routine
1. Use the beautiful journals you've been waiting to use. The time is now.
2. Give yourself 5-to-10 minutes to journal when you wake up - before the distractions start.
3. Set a daily "journaling reminder" on your phone. Honor this time when your timer/reminder goes off.
4. Use prompts or inspirational card decks* to support your journaling.
5. Write about whatever is on your mind - without editing yourself (aka - free writing).
6. Use washi tape to boost your creativity in your journal.
7. Create mini-vision boards on the pages of your journal.
8. Compose themed lists in your journal (i.e. books to read, favorite words, shows to binge watch, places to visit, weekly accomplishments, etc.)
Do you keep a journal?
What is your favorite thing about journaling?
What did you do to establish a consistent journaling habit?
Join us for the F.O.C.U.S. on Abundance online workshop!
*Check out the card decks in the Bold Living Today store.