“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.” -Brittany Renée
B: Believing in yourself
O: Owning your story
L: Letting yourself be in the moment
D: Diving deep into living openly without being apologetic
I love November because it’s a cozy month.
I enjoy being at home more, reading from my large pile of books, sipping tea, and monitoring how I feel about my personal success.
Even with this being the 11th month of the year, I feel November is the time to
- let go of anything that’s stressing you out,
- spend more time refueling through solitude,
- and nourishing yourself to keep your inner peace vibrant.
Here are 4 things to consider, reflect on, or put into action as you explore what November has to offer.
- Pay attention to the whispers of your desires and dreams
- Record them so you don’t forget or dismiss them
- Organize your daily tasks around your energy
- Untangle yourself from tasks, people, and things that are an anvil to your productivity and wellness
- Decide that you deserve daily happiness and joy
download and enjoy