Life gets busy.
We get bored.
Obligations keep showing up.
Overwhelm sets in.
The comparison trap shows up.
Nothing is making sense.
So, what do you do?
Push the reset button and (re)visit your Bold Mindset Reminders.
Here are 5 Bold Mindset Reminders to consider:
1. You are worthy – at this very moment – at this very time.
2. Your worries are not your gatekeepers. Write the worries down – and then get going on what matters most to you.
3. It’s OK to have some of the answers. You’re not required to know everything – no matter your age.
4. You can freak out if you want to. Release any pent-up stress. Unburden yourself.
5. Rest as much as you hustle. Life doesn’t have to be an endurance test. Take a break.
Do you ever write bold mindset reminders to yourself?
If so, what theme(s) do you notice?
What additional reminders do you want/need to support (build up) your bold mindset?
Get access to more bold mindset tools in the Bold Living Today – Holiday Shopping and Resource Guide.