“Activism fatigue is real. Many activists feel alone in their efforts, like if they don’t show up then the cause will suffer. But this problem isn’t solved by working yourself harder—that will only result in your passion for activism dying out.”
Nilofer Merchant, author of The Power of Onlyness: Make Your Wild Ideas Mighty Enough to Dent the World
• Fill diffuser with relaxing scents - options: lavender, cedarwood, or bergamont
• 5-to-10 minutes journaling based on the intention you set for the day
• 20-60 minute of yoga
• Dry brushing to help stimulate the nervous system
• Shower with peppermint or eucalyptus scents
• Listen to a relaxing playlist
How are you taking care of yourself right now?
How are you resting and relaxing?