What are your plans for this week?
I had a great time guiding participants in my Hack your Planner Workshop.
As always, these questions come up.
Do I have time to use a paper planner?
I already feel so busy - how will I be able to incorporate a paper planner into what I already have going on?
Here are 5 fun and easy suggestions:
1. Make sure you have the correct planner tools for your paper planner personality.
2. Keep all your paper planner tools in one spot - so it's easy to find and use them.
3. Set aside time at the beginning or end of your day to update your planner.
4. Decrease your social media usage by 50% - and dedicate that remaining time to using your paper planner.
5. Invite other planner lovers to do planner updates/creativity sessions with you - IRL or remotely.
Do you use a paper planner?
What do you love about it?
What's your planner personality?